Colorado Open Space Alliance Conference
Past Reflections, Future Destinations: Celebrating 20 Years
Now Accepting Session Proposals
COSA is now accepting session proposals for the 2019 Conference. This is a great opportunity for you to present to other open space professionals throughout the state.
In keeping with this year's theme, sessions that focus on lessons learned, stories of inspiration and success, and innovative forward thinking topics are encouraged.
The deadline to submit proposals is Friday, April 26.
Download Attendify and search "COSA 2018" to access the conference.
Don’t want to download the app? You can still see all the features using the Web App.
A huge thanks to all of our sponsors! Please show them your support.
Phillip D. Barber P.C.
Session Presentation Files
- Acquisition Roundtable
- Approaches to Procurement and Project Management for Your Trail Project
- Bark! How JeffCo Deals With Dogs and Their Humans
- “BEING ecoLOGICAL"
- Creative Solutions for Managing Canada Geese in an Urban Environment File is over 50MB
- Culturally Modified Trees: Trees, Myths, Legends
- Dredges, Flumes, and Adits: How History Shapes Open Spaces
- Diversity of Recreation Opportunities
- E-bikes and Trails: Measuring Impact and Acceptance
- Empirically Understanding Visitors
- Grant-Writing Workshop & Input Session
- Mine Scarred Lands to Open Space
- Predator, Prey, and People: Big Game Hunting on Jefferson County Open Space
- Self Defense for Park Visitors
- There Goes the Neighborhood! Water Quality Challenges
- Track Chairs: Making Our State Park Trails Accessible for All
- Turning Risk into Reward: Hazard Risk Reduction
- Young Trail Blazers