Colorado Open Space Alliance Conference
Past Reflections, Future Destinations: Celebrating 20 Years
Next Year's Conference
September 21-23, 2020
Grand Hyatt Hotel
Session Presentation Files
- Creating a Collaborative Future for Open Space Rangers
- Developing a Resiliency Framework for Jefferson County Open Space: Meeting the Mission by Managing for Future Uncertainty
- Filling the Ranger Void: How small agencies can provide vital services without a ranger program
- Goldsmith Gulch: Using Contemporary Design to Restore a Healthy Channel
- Nature Play Design Guidelines
Download Attendify and search "COSA" to access the conference.
Don’t want to download the app? You can still see all the features using the Web App.
Now Accepting Session Proposals
COSA is now accepting session proposals for the 2019 Conference. This is a great opportunity for you to present to other open space professionals throughout the state.
In keeping with this year's theme, sessions that focus on lessons learned, stories of inspiration and success, and innovative forward thinking topics are encouraged.
The deadline to submit proposals is Friday, April 26.
A huge thanks to all of our sponsors! Please show them your support.
Phillip D. Barber P.C.