Colorado Open Space Alliance Conference
Ripple by Ripple, Water is the Driving Force in Nature
With keynote speakers Brian Richter and Paul Bruchez.
Session Presentation Files
- Bringing People to the Water: Clear Creek Canyon Park’s Big Easy Recreation Area
- Communications Planning 101
- Letting it Flow: The Challenges of Protecting Colorado's Rivers
- Nature In the City: Challenging the Status Quo
- Public Engagement for Planning Trails
- Rattlesnake Phenology Chart
- Recovering from the Flood: Building Better by Working with Nature
- SCORP: What do you need?
- Terrain Modeling for Open Space Projects
- What Mountain Communities Can Learn From Open Space Programs on the Urban Interface
- What's the Buzz? Research at the Rattlesnake-Human Interface
A huge thanks to all of our sponsors! Please show them your support.