The Communications Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team of two Communications Specialists and a videographer. In addition to the supervision of staff, the Communications Supervisor is also responsible for writing, editing, researching, and responding to the public in-person and online, such as in: social media platforms, email, and the Jefferson County Open Space website.
The Communications Supervisor:
- Will prepare and maintain a communication and marketing strategy.
- Ensures best practices are followed and are consistent across all content.
- Write content for various media, including press releases, website, and presentations.
- Manages and tracks Communication Team products for organization.
- Maintains knowledge of popular culture trends and developments for potential marketing implementation or branding opportunities.
- Will research and maintain relationships with community organizations and advocacy groups while working with community connections on partnership activities.
- Collaborate with various services to promote community engagement, events, messaging, and promotional activities.
- Cultivate positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders in order to respond to public inquiries that facilitates the connection of the public to the right resource.
- Will assist in special projects of organization-wide significance such as: providing support in the form of writing, project management, budget management, event planning and promotion, and presentation creation.
Applications are accepted through July 21, 2019. Please visit the link below for more information or to apply. Contact Matt Robbins at mrobbins with any questions.