My name is Megan Carter, I am the Outdoor Recreation Supervisor for Mountain Recreation in Eagle County, CO. I am ramping up for the 2023 summer season with a gamut of outdoor recreation camps including backpacking, mountain biking, camping, standup paddle boarding, and more!
We are currently recruiting a team of seasonal summer staff who are excited about giving youth in Eagle County opportunities to learn about and enjoy a variety of outdoor recreation activities. Applicants must be enthusiastic and love working outdoors with children, enjoy being part of a team-focused environment, and have strong communication and group management skills.
We’re looking to fill the following part-time/hourly, seasonal positions:
- Overnight Program Guides
- Schedule Option 1 – Late April – Early June; Part-Time Hourly (Spring Colorado National Monument Trips only)
- Schedule Option 2 – Late April – Mid-August; Part-Time Hourly (Spring Colorado National Monument Trips and Summer Camp)
- Schedule Option 3 – Early June – Mid-August; Part-Time Hourly (Summer Camp only)
- Outdoor Recreation Program Leads(Start June 6)
- Outdoor Recreation Program Instructors (Start June 6)
- Outdoor Recreation Guides in Training(Start June 6)
Details Applicable to Each Position:
- Location: Eagle County, Colorado
- Schedule: Seasonal: May/June – Mid-August.
- Mandatory Spring Monument-Only Staff Training: April 26-28
- Mandatory Summer Staff Training: June 6-9
- Salary: See individual position description for pay rates.
- Benefits include: 3.75% contribution to 401a account and accrued sick leave according to the HFWA. Every employee receives a membership to all Mountain Recreation facilities. For more information on benefits, check out our website at mcarter or call me at 970-688-7333.
Megan Carter (she/her)
OUTDOOR RECREATION PROGRAMS SUPERVISOR
ACTIVE / HEALTHY / TOGETHER
(970) 688-7333 Direct