This years conference is shaping up to be one of our biggest with nearly 300 registrations in so far – wow, that’s exciting! As we get closer I just had a few updates and reminders for you, in no particular order. Hard to believe this time next week we will all be together!
– walk-in pricing on conference registration begins on 9/18. Costs of registration at that time is $210 = full conference; $150 for Mon or Tues; $100 for Wed.
– please note we are now offering the session "Exploring Colorado’s Return on Investment in CE’s" twice. Once on Monday session 1E and once on Wednesday session 7E. This and our other fabulous sessions make it worth staying til the end of the conference at noon on Wednesday!
– two yoga classes will be offered compliments of Town of Breckenridge (for FREE!) on both Tuesday 9/19 (6:30am) and Wednesday 9/20 (7:30am). Each session will last about an hour and some mats will be provided. Get prepared to limber up before each day begins!
– don’t forget to bring your refillable water bottles. There will be plenty of water stations around the conference center to refill and hopefully use fewer plastic ones.
– if applicable, do NOT forget to provide your tax exempt information when you check in at the hotel. This saves a lot of time down the road when you are doing your credit card statements for your agency
– PLEASE help us in thanking ALL of our wonderful sponsors throughout the conference. Without them, this conference could not be $150 for 2 1/2 days with most meals included. They have lots of great information to provide so stop by a booth and introduce yourself!
Thanks again – see you all soon!