Good day, COSA.
I’m happy to join the club and advertise for a seasonal job. Below is a brief description, for more information please visit: https://www.rfta.com/employment/job-openings/
- Summer Seasonal – Rio Grande Trail: Trails and Corridor Technician
- Person will assist with maintenance, repairs, noxious weed/vegetation management, and enhancement projects along RFTA’s Rio Grande Trail corridor.
- Ideally, candidates are interested in a career in natural resource management, open space and trails, or similar.
- Position will be based in Carbondale, CO.
- Person will work on the Rio Grande Trail corridor from Glenwood Springs to Basalt, CO.
- Housing may be provided.
- Pay between $16.58 to $22.38 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
- We are accepting applications until April 04, 2019.
- Apply at www.RFTA.com/employment
- Please contact Lawrence with questions 970.384.4854 or lbond
Thank you for your time and interest.
RFTA Trails and Corridor Manager
0766 Industry Way
Carbondale, CO 81623
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.