The Multimedia Specialist will capture and edit video and still photos to visually convey the Jeffco Open Space mission to the public. The Specialist will also monitor social media conversations for potential response, execute website updates, and contribute to the communications strategy and planning efforts of Jefferson County Open Space.
The Multimedia Specialist will be able to:
- Execute video pre- and post-production, gather b-roll and photos of people, projects and events, operate cameras, set up lights, and run audio equipment, often while working under tight deadlines
- Participate in developing communications strategy and planning efforts of Jefferson County Open Space
- Identify and track communications efforts and opportunities
- Monitor social media conversations for potential response
- Conduct research on a variety of communications functions, promotional products, best practices, strategies, technologies, techniques, methods and other areas
- Assist with creative content for social media – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more
- Attend events and projects throughout the county, including during weekend and evening hours
Applications are accepted until May 23, 2019. Please visit the link below for more information or to apply.
Planning, Projects & IT Team Assistant
Office: 303.271.5981, Cell: 720.448.0866