Jeffco Open Space is looking for a Project Manager.
· Oversee and monitor multiple projects of small to medium size and complexity. Continually ensure quality while maintaining scope, schedule, and minimizing any cost variances. Adhere to and verify compliance to projects documents, plans, and specifications.
· Lead design and development activities with other Open Space (OS) team members by providing appropriate information and recommendations in order to resolve any conflicts or issues. Confirms data correctness of acceptable work before approving and finalizing.
· Oversee design, purchasing, construction, contract management on assigned projects. Responsible for written, oral and graphic presentations, this includes the preparation of information addressing environmental concerns for parks and trail development, resource mitigation and habitat enhancement.
· Process pay applications and invoices by following established County procurement policies, procedures, and contracting methods to create and evaluate requests for proposals, qualifications, information, statements of work, and change order requests.
· Evaluate and recommend consultants and provide the Purchasing Department with all information required for procurement.
· Facilitate pre-proposal and pre-bid meetings by providing necessary information and suggesting any recommendations. Assist in drafting contracts, executing contracts, and administering contracts.
· Research and prepare landscape designs, conceptual plans, reports and evaluate the condition of existing park sites, landscapes, structures and facilities.
· Attend and/or present at public shareholder meetings and respond to project inquiries
Please see the link below for more information or to apply.