Denver Parks and Recreation is now hiring for an Irrigation Maintenance Technician in the East Parks Maintenance District!
This position will accept applications until Tuesday 10/1/19 at 11:59pm.
Irrigation Maintenance Technicians with Denver Parks and Recreations love their jobs because:
- Job stability and work-life balance; reliable work schedules (M – F 6:00am – 2:30pm, with rotating on call emergency response shared with a team)
- Affordable, valuable and comprehensive benefits packages (for more information, visit our Benefits Page https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/office-of-human-resources/employee-resources/benefits.html )
- Large organization with many opportunities for career growth and development; training and certification opportunities, promotional/transfer opportunities, professional development resources
- Shared passion and stewardship for parks that benefit citizens and visitors of Denver
- As an employer of choice, City of Denver invests in their employees and values their well-being and job satisfaction
Erica Frontz | Recruiter, Denver Parks & Recreation
Office of Human Resources | City and County of Denver
p: (720) 913-5673 | Erica.Frontz