Jeffco Open Space is looking for a Temporary GIS Technician with the following experience:
· Data Conversation (Specifically CAD to GIS).
· GIS Database development and management.
· Data Quality Control
· Create maps using GIS software and related equipment.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must have completed at least 2 classes or have previous work experience related to Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Cartography.
· College degree in or recent graduate in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or similar field
· Prior experience using ArcGIS 10.X
· Prior experience using CAD
Knowledge, skills, and attributes that would be beneficial and lead to success in this role include:
· Must have current knowledge of principles, methods, and technologies related to GIS.
· Great attention to detail and ability to record data in a legible manner
· Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel & Window-based applications
Please visit the link below for more information or to apply.