Larimer County is looking for an experienced individual to join our team as a Ranger II. Please go to our website larimer.org/hr/career to inquire about this position.
- One (1) year of experience providing park ranger services to the public, comparable to Seasonal positions in Larimer County, including park regulation enforcement, required. Experience in parks administration, outdoor recreation management, natural resource management in a park or outdoor recreation setting, and related parks and outdoor recreation work is required.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Park Management, Wildlife Biology, Natural Resource Management, or a related field is preferred.
- POST Certification Level One Peace Officer required within one (1) year from hire date.
- Possession of valid First Aid Card and CPR Certification required. Emergency Medical Responder Certification preferred.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid Driver’s License required.
We can’t wait to hear from you!!
Human Resources Technician
Larimer County Human Resources