Project Learning Tree is pleased to announce that registration is open for our full length virtual trainings this fall
- Zoom sessions and assignments will connect participants to share ideas, ask questions and dive deeper into self-paced online PLT training.
- Discover NGSS-aligned activities that get your students outdoors, engaging in place-based learning in their own backyards.
- Learn how to offer PLT’s award-winning curriculum in a flexible format (in-person, virtual or blended).
- Earn quality professional development hours and teaching continuing education credit. Optional 1 graduate credit from Colorado School of Mines available for additional fee.
$35 registration includes PLT activity ebook. Scholarships are available. Registration closes one week before the training start date. Space is limited- make sure to reserve your spot today!
- Grades 3-5: 4:30-6:30pm October 6, 13 & 20– Register by 9/29
- Grades 6-8: 4:30-6:30pm October 8, 15 & 22– Register by 10/1
- Grades K-2: 4:30-6:30pm October 21, 28, & November 4– Register by 10/14
- Early Childhood: 4-6pm October 27 & 29– Register by 10/20
Conservation & Youth Education Specialist
Colorado State Forest Service
5060 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523-5060
The mission of the Colorado State Forest Service is to
achieve stewardship of Colorado’s diverse forest environments
for the benefit of present and future generations.