My name is Megan Carter, I am the Outdoor Recreation Supervisor for Mountain Recreation in Eagle County, CO. I am ramping up for the 2022 summer season with a gamut of outdoor recreation camps including backpacking, mountain biking, camping, fly fishing, standup paddle boarding, and more!
I am also currently recruiting a team of seasonal summer staff who are excited about giving youth in this area opportunities to learn about and enjoy a variety of outdoor recreation activities. Applicants must be enthusiastic and love working outdoors with children, enjoy being part of a team-focused environment, and have strong communication and group management skills.
We’re looking to fill the following full-time/hourly, seasonal positions:
- Full-Time Seasonal Coordinators(Start Mid to Late April)
We’re looking to fill the following part-time/hourly, seasonal positions:
- Backcountry Overnight Guides(Start May 31)
- Program Leads(Start May 31)
- Program Instructors (Start May 31)
- Guides in Training(Start May 31)
Details Applicable to Each Position:
- Location: Eagle County, Colorado
- Schedule: Seasonal: April/May – Mid-August. Mandatory Staff Training: May 31-June 3.
- Salary: See individual position description for pay rates.
- Benefits include: 3.75% contribution to 401a account and accrued sick leave according to the HFWA. Every employee receives a membership to all Mountain Recreation facilities. For more information on benefits, check out our website at mcarter or call me at 970-688-7333.
Megan Carter (she/her)
OUTDOOR RECREATION PROGRAMS SUPERVISOR
ACTIVE / HEALTHY / TOGETHER
(970) 688-7333 Direct