Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education‘s eeCorps program is currently recruiting for a variety of positions to start late summer/early fall. AmeriCorps members serving with the eeCorps provide direct service to improve outcomes in environmental stewardship and education by serving with environmental education (EE) organizations throughout Colorado. Throughout their service, members serving with the eeCorps focus on increasing environmental literacy for PreK-12 students and implementing the goals of the Colorado Environmental Education Plan through field trips, in-school and outreach programs, overnight backpacking and camping trips, climbing and biking instruction, summer camps, and so much more.
During their terms, members receive a living allowance and ample opportunities for professional development and networking within the EE community and earn an education award upon successful completion of their service.
If you or someone you know might be interested, please see/share the currently recruiting positions linked below for details, visit CAEE’s website for more information, or reach out with any questions!
Currently Recruiting eeCorps Positions
- Summer/Fall Garden Educator at Garden to Table in Boulder (~32 hours/week, 450 minimum hours overall from August-October 2022)
- Education & Interpretation Program Assistant at Barr Lake State Park in Brighton
- Environmental Educator (2 positions) at Bluff Lake Nature Center in Denver
- Education Associate at CSU Spur in Denver –> housing provided!
- K-12 Water Educator Liaison at Water Education Colorado in Denver
- SPREE Community Outreach Officer at The Greenway Foundation in Denver
- Environmental Educator at We Don’t Waste in Denver
- Nature Preschool Assistant Teacher at Thorne Nature Experience in Boulder
- Nature Educator at Wild Bear Nature Center in Nederland
- Education Specialist at Catamount Institute in Colorado Springs
- Generation Wild Outdoor Educator (2 positions) at the Nature Connection in Hotchkiss –> housing provided!
- OWL Instructor at Outdoor Wilderness Lab in Gateway –> housing provided!
eeCorps Program Coordinator
(she/her/hers) Why pronouns matter
Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education
1536 Wynkoop St, Suite 314
Denver, CO 80202
303-273-9527 ext. 4