I’m looking for information on how other municipalities make decisions on who is responsible for the maintenance of roadsides/right-of-ways. Specifically:
- Right-of-ways with boundaries along incorporated parcels of a municipality
- Does your code dictate who maintains the right-of-way and put the onus on the adjacent land owner?
- Does your municipality manage vegetation along all right-of-ways within city/town/county boundaries regardless of adjacent ownership?
- Annexed right-of-ways which run along unincorporated parcels
- How are decisions made on who maintains these types of right-of-ways?
Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to provide some feedback.
Matt Spinner| Assistant Division Manager | Parks & Open Space
Town of Erie | Parks & Recreation Division
150 Bonnell Avenue | P.O. Box 750 | Erie, CO 80516
Phone: 303-926-2887 | Cell: 720-759-9289 | Fax: 303-665-9420
Erie, Colorado – the BEST place to raise a family!
The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender and delete the original message immediately.