Happy Friday, everyone!
Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education‘s eeCorps program is seeking AmeriCorps members to join the 2022-23 cohort in terms starting this winter! AmeriCorps members serving with the eeCorps provide direct service to improve outcomes in environmental stewardship and education by serving with environmental education (EE) organizations throughout Colorado. Throughout their service, members serving with the eeCorps focus on increasing environmental literacy for PreK-12 students and implementing the goals of the Colorado Environmental Education Plan through field trips, in-school and outreach programs, overnight backpacking and camping trips, skiing and biking and gardening instruction, summer camps, and so much more.
During their terms, members receive a living allowance and ample opportunities for professional development and networking within the EE community and earn an education award upon successful completion of their service. Some positions provide housing or offer a monthly housing stipend, and full-time (1700 hour) terms also offer healthcare and childcare benefits. All members gain the satisfaction of serving their communities and the future of our planet while developing their own skills and career opportunities!
If you or someone you know might be interested, please see/share the currently recruiting positions linked below for details, visit CAEE’s website to see the list as additional positions are added, or reach out with any questions!
Currently recruiting eeCorps positions:
- Instructor at Outdoor Wilderness Lab in Gateway – housing provided!
- Environmental Educator at Bird Conservancy of the Rockies in Brighton – housing provided!
- Education & Interpretation Program Assistant at Barr Lake State Park in Brighton
- Environmental Educator at Thorne Nature Experience in Boulder
- Garden Educator & Program Coordinator at Garden to Table in Boulder
- Environmental Educator & Community Engagement Specialist at The Greenway Foundation in Denver
- Generation Wild Outdoor Educator at the Nature Connection in Hotchkiss – housing provided!
- Environmental Educator at Catamount Institute in Colorado Springs
- Program Facilitator at Yampatika in Steamboat Springs
Have a great weekend,