Logan Simpson has been fortunate to support many of your open space, trail, cultural resource and landscape architecture initiatives. Our goal remains simple: to help guide responsible change, together.
Thanks to our success together we are expanding and seeking a regular full-time Environmental Planner who will contribute to our diverse, collaborative, and innovative team; maximize the opportunity to learn new techniques and skills; and bring new tools and ideas to the table. The candidate can work a hybrid schedule based in our Fort Collins, Colorado or Salt Lake City, Utah offices.
- Assist with award-winning, multi-disciplinary projects such as parks, recreation, open space, trails system plans; resource management plans; National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA); and/or renewable energy projects for federal, state, parks and open space managers and communities
- Work will include researching, writing, and presenting innovative and equitable solutions; coordinating project management activities; supporting public involvement activities; cost estimating; developing action plans and permit application sections; quality control and performing other duties as required.
- Occasional travel throughout Colorado and other western states to visit project sites, attend agency and client meetings, and attend public outreach events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Planning, Landscape Architecture, Anthropology, Engineering, GIS, Ecology, or closely related field.
- One to five years of experience in environmental planning and strong writing skills.
- Commitment to professional excellence, stewardship, teamwork, creativity, integrity and empowerment.
- One year minimum experience using Adobe Creative Cloud and Esri’s ArcGIS suite of products, including ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online (Web AppBuilder, Story Maps, Dashboards, ArcGIS Hub), and Microsoft Excel.
- The ideal candidate will also demonstrate expertise in some of the following areas: graphic design, public involvement, Spanish fluency, renewable energy permitting, landscape architecture and/or parks, trail, and open space system plans.
This is a full-time position paid on a salaried basis between $45,760 to $70,720 annually, depending on experience and education.
Logan Simpson offers the following benefits and perks:
- A Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision plans, firm paid Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage, and a 401(k) with a firm match.
- Paid time off starting at 16 days off per year, and 7 paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday.
- Contribute to some of the most impactful community initiatives in the West.
- Support for professional conference attendance and external/internal training programs.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Babies-at-Work program.
If interested, please apply here and include a resume and a cover letter.
213 Linden Street, Suite 300
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
C (970) 481-9398