AloTerra Restoration Services, a small Fort Collins design, build, and maintenance restoration company, is hiring for an Ecological Restoration and Site Maintenance Supervisor.
- Compensation: $24 – $26/hour, depending on experience and certificates. Review after 3 months.
- Employment Period: March 01 – December 17, 2023, with the possibility for extension into future years.
- Application Deadline: March 1st. Early applicants receive priority for interviews.
Why work for AloTerra:
- We work on a wide range of projects (i.e., river and riparian restoration, wetland mitigation, upland restoration, erosion control, etc.) allowing employees to obtain restoration knowledge in various areas.
- We promote from within depending on the performance of the employee.
- We pay annual bonuses based on company and employee performance.
- We continually strive to maintain AloTerra’s strong culture and value system. Our staffs’ dedication to quality, continual professional growth and learning, hard work, camaraderie, and many intangible values is a testimony to this.
Attached is the job announcement with more information regarding the position. We look forward to receiving your resume.