The Open Space & Mountain Parks Department (OSMP) of the City of Boulder is now accepting proposals for funding of scientific research on or related to OSMP lands.
- Preference is given to original proposals that address priority research topics identified by the department. However, all proposals will be considered based on their merit.
- The maximum award amount for OSMP proposals is $12,000.
- Proposal deadline is Jan 16, 2024.
- For research that crosses the boundaries of OSMP and our neighbors (Boulder County Parks and Open Space. City of Longmont Parks & Natural Resources, and Jefferson County Open Space), we will also consider interagency grant proposals for joint funding.
- Please see the attached flyer for our Request for Proposals. Feel free to share or post broadly.
Full details and application guidelines are available here: https://bouldercolorado.gov/services/osmp-funded-research-program
(pronouns:she/her) What’s This?
Open Space and Mountain Parks
2520 55th St., Boulder, CO 80301