Updated & new positions are available starting this winter to serve as an AmeriCorps member as part of the eeCorps program. AmeriCorps members serving with the eeCorps serve at EE orgs around the state to improve outcomes in environmental stewardship through education. Members advance the Colorado Environmental Education Plan through field trips, in-school and outreach programs, overnight backpacking and camping trips, skiing and biking instruction, summer camps, and so much more.
During their terms, members receive a living allowance and ample opportunities for professional development and networking within the EE community and earn an education award upon successful completion of their service. Curious to know more about what you might get to do and experience as a member? Click here to read stories from current & recent members!
If you or someone you know might be interested, please see/share the currently recruiting positions linked below for details, visit CAEE’s website to see the list as additional positions are added, or reach out with any questions!
Currently recruiting eeCorps positions:
- Outdoor Educator at the Nature Connection in Hotchkiss (1200hr term, 12/16/23-8/15/24) — housing provided!
- Environmental Educator at Denver Audubon in Littleton (900hr term, 2/16-8/15/24)
- Environmental Educator at Catamount Institute in Colorado Springs (900hr term, 2/16-8/15/24)
- Education Associate at CSU Spur in Denver (900hr term, 2/16-8/15/24) — housing provided!
- Education & Interpretation Program Assistant at Cherry Creek State Park (900hr term, 2/16-8/15/24)