COSA Development Manager Opening at RFOV

Hello Everyone,

Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers is hiring for a Development Manager. The position description is below:

  • Carbondale, CO
  • Starting salary is $58,000-$63,000 commensurate with experience
  • Benefits include 50% health insurance coverage or monthly health care stipend, 3 weeks paid time off in the first two years, generous paid holidays and breaks, sick leave, a simple IRA retirement plan with 3% employer match, gear and professional development stipends, and flexible work schedule

The Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to drive and advance RFOV’s unrestricted fundraising activities. This role is responsible for managing and growing all individual and corporate giving programs, assisting with the management of government and foundation grants, and supporting the overall fund development and resource needs of the organization. This position works closely with the Executive Director and the Marketing and Communications Manager. Our goal over the next three years is to grow individual and corporate giving by 50% and the Development Manager plays a critical role in these efforts. With a $934k operating budget, RFOV is 20% unrestricted giving through individuals and corporate and the remaining 80% grant and fee-for-service funding.

Send a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to: Becca Schild, Executive Director, at rschild. Phone and email inquiries are acceptable. Writing samples may be requested after an initial review of your application.

For more information, please visit

Many thanks from the RFOV Team.

t: info w:

Community-powered stewardship since 1995

Development Manager Job Description 2024.pdf