From: EPA Office of Water [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:00 AM
To: Master, Joy <MasterJ@bouldercolorado.gov>
Subject: EPA’s Office of Water Seeking Feedback on Reducing Regulatory Burden
EPA’s Office of Water Seeking Feedback on Reducing Regulatory Burden
Consistent with Executive Order 13777, EPA is seeking public input on existing regulations that could be repealed, replaced or modified to make them less burdensome.
Public Listening Session by Telephone and Web Conference
• To join the teleconference: 150 telephone lines are set aside for people who want to speak for one to two minutes. These 150 telephone lines will be distributed randomly among those who pre-register. We expect our three hour conference will allow for about 70 to 80 persons to speak. You must pre-register in advance to be randomly selected for one of these telephone lines at: https://reducing_regulatory_burden_epa_officeofwater.eventbrite.com. Registration closes April 28, 2017 @ 12:00 pm EDT. If selected, registrants from this list will receive information about how to participate, along with a call in number. The audio of the session will be transcribed and will be submitted to the docket.
• To join the web conference: owregulatoryreform
• If you miss the meeting, or do not have the opportunity to speak on the call, please submit your input to the EPA-wide docket (docket number: EPA-HQ-OA-2017-0190). OW will give equal consideration to input provided through any of the methods above.
• For more information on upcoming public engagement opportunities offered by other EPA offices please visit: https://www.epa.gov/laws-regulations/regulatory-reform.
Submitting Comments and/or Proposals to the Docket
• Supporting data or other information such as cost information
• Provide a Federal Register (FR) or Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) citation when referencing a specific regulation
• Provide specific suggestions regarding repeal, replacement, or modification.
The EPA may publish any comment received to its public docket. Do not submit electronically any information you consider to be Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. Multimedia submissions (e.g., audio, video, etc.) must be accompanied by a written comment. The written comment is considered the official comment and should include discussion of all the points you wish to make. The EPA will generally not consider comments or comment contents located outside of the primary submission (e.g., on the web, cloud, or other file sharing system).
For additional submission methods, the full EPA public comment policy, information about CBI or multimedia submissions, and general guidance on making effective comments, please visit the Commenting on EPA Dockets web page for more information.