Hello COSA members,
Colorado State University is hosting its inaugural Water in the West Symposium in Denver on April 26-27. We would appreciate your help in spreading the word with your internal and external contacts interested in water, environment, and sustainability.
This event will be one of the biggest entrees into the University’s work at the National Western Center to-date, drawing international experts and thought leaders in the space, including Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue, Rich Thorsten from Water.org, former Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack, who is helping to plan the event as part of his special advisor role with CSU, and many others.
Discussions at the event will center around water research and innovation, state and regional water policy, and future educational programming for the Water Resources Center — the first CSU facility to be built at the reimagined National Western Center site — slated to break ground in 2019.
Items requested for assistance:
Please forward this to those in your network who you think would be interested in attending, so we can ensure this event is a success and adequately launches the University’s efforts at the future National Western Center.
- Attached is a flyer with more information
- An electronic invitation is below
- Suggested language to your contacts also attached
- Link to registration page: http://bit.ly/WaterInTheWestSymposium
- Link to Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/193200011441551/
- Share the sponsorship document (attached) with anyone you think might be interested, as well.
- Committed sponsors include CoBank, Denver Water, Coca-Cola, Leprino, Hach, Molson Coors, and New Belgium
- General Admission: $325
- Government + Nonprofit: $175
Please find more information at http://nwc.colostate.edu, and let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time and assistance in getting the word out. Have a great rest of the week!
CYRUS R. MARTIN
Denver Communications Coordinator
Colorado State University | CSU System
P: 303-376-2628 | C: 203-615-1239
475 17th St., Ste. 1550 | Denver, CO 80202