Hello COSA Community – Please consider nominating your educational programs for a CAEE Award for Excellence in Environmental Education. Programs that that successfully addressed COVID-19 restrictions and challenges are highly encouraged to apply. The deadline for application is April 23, 2021.
Awards for Excellence in Environmental Education:
Call for Nominations
Nominations due April 23, 2021
What environmental education programs and individuals have inspired you this year? Each year the Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education recognizes and honors individuals, organizations and schools throughout Colorado for their innovation and dedication to moving the field of environmental education forward.Nominations are currently being accepted for the 2021 Awards in the following categories:
· Advancing Environmental Literacy
· Enos A. Mills Lifetime Achievement
· Innovative Environmental Education Program (formal and nonformal)
· Outstanding Environmental Educator (formal, nonformal, and volunteers)
· Outstanding Retiring Educator
· Outstanding Young Environmental Leader (ages 14-23)
Self-nominations are encouraged for all award categories except for the Enos A. Mills Lifetime Achievement Award.
Visithttps://www.caee.org/act/award-nominations for more information and to see past award recipients. Nominations are due April 23, 2021.