Do you want to work outside in the beautiful Roaring Fork Valley this summer? Are you a hard worker? Do you enjoy working independently and on varied tasks? Do you want to be part of a solid team?
We have a job opening for a Seasonal Trail Technician based in Carbondale, CO. The Rio Grande Trail needs your help! Please spread the word and share this job opening with anyone who would be a good fit.
- Summer Seasonal –Rio Grande Trail
- Person will assist with maintenance, repairs, noxious weed/vegetation management, restoration efforts, and enhancement projects along RFTA’s Rio Grande Trail corridor.
- Ideally, candidates are interested in a career in natural resource management, open space and trails, or similar.
- Position will be based in Carbondale, CO.
- Start date and end date can be flexible; ideally we would hire this position in early April and the season would end in October.
- This person will work (as part of a small team) on the Rio Grande Trail corridor from Glenwood Springs, CO to Basalt, CO. Approximately 20 miles of multi-use trail and 250 acres of open space.
- Pay between $19.00 and $25.00 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience. 40 hours per week.
- We are accepting applications now!
- Please click on the link below for more information about the job, and how to apply:
Seasonal Trail Corridor Technician – Carbondale, Colorado, USA Job Opening – Roaring Fork Transportation Authority Jobs (applicantpro.com)
Thank you for your time and interest.
Let it snow!
RFTA Trails and Corridor Manager
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.