AloTerra Restoration Services, a small local Fort Collins design, build, and maintenance restoration company, is hiring crew members.
- May- October 31st, with the possibility of extension based on employee performance and availability of late fall/winter work.
- 30-40 hours per week. Will consider part-time if days worked are the same each week.
- $16.00-$18.50/hour, depending on experience.
Why work for AloTerra:
- We work on a wide range of projects (i.e., river and riparian restoration, wetland mitigation, upland restoration, erosion control, etc.) allowing employees to obtain restoration knowledge in various areas.
- We promote from within to Crew Leader and Foreman positions depending on performance of the crew member.
- We pay bonuses based on company and employee performance.
Please see the attachment for more information regarding the position. We look forward to receiving your resume.